When linked to individual job performance data, psychometric test results produce lead indicators to help organizations with selection, talent management, assessing workforce capability, employee engagement, understanding organizational culture, and succession planning with a high degree of confidence.
The Five Behaviors is a comprehensive assessment which measures a team's level of trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results, and enables them to adopt a common language and framework to fit in with existing initiatives. It is an interactive and engaging experience that helps professionals and their organizations discover what it takes to build a high performing team. This program is designed to help team members discover how their own unique personality styles contribute to their team’s overall success. The goal is to completely redefine teamwork and collaboration within your organization.
Our facilitated programs enable teams to understand their current state and create their own strategies for ongoing and sustained improvement. After participating in our programs, teams:
- Make better decisions
- Tap into skills of all members
- Avoid wasting time on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Create a competitive advantage
- Become a more productive and high-functioning team
The LPI® is a 360-degree assessment tool based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model. It outlines where an individual excels and where they have opportunities to improve as a leader. The LPI® is guided by the following principles:
- Start with the end in sight
- Commit to honest communication about the intent and value of the process
- Make confidentiality a priority
- Use professional, neutral coaches to deliver feedback
- Provide ongoing support and resources for leaders
- Choose an evidence-based tool
- Plan to reassess within a year to measure results
L2L Consulting is certified to deliver The Leadership Challenge® workshop and coach the Leadership Practices Inventory®(LPI 360). We provide highly customized workshops dedicated to developing the leadership potential in all of our participants. No matter where your leaders are along their leadership development journey, The Leadership Challenge will support the important work you do in developing, nurturing, and promoting your leaders.