Link 2 Leadership Framework
Achieve your professional training and development objectives with L2L’s customizable framework. Our professional development solutions follow our Four Pillars for Progress Framework. Our framework provides a proven process for onboarding through development. We know it's not easy to do it alone, as your thought partners we provide ongoing support to help you stay connected with your objectives.
As your trainers we come to workshops or sessions as content experts, our role is to provide specific content and as your subject matter experts we share our knowledge in order to best educate in a way that participants will understand and be motivated to apply the learning.
As a neutral party, our primary role as your facilitators is to listen. By paying attention to specific dialogs and conversations within the group we can mediate powerful conversations. As skilled facilitators, we encourage participants to share so they and others have every opportunity to achieve awareness and deeper understanding in a collaborative manner.
All of our workshops always involve all three - training, facilitation, and coaching!
1. Identify: Determine Needs and Objectives.
This is the most important step. Before any new process or change initiative is used by individuals, teams, or organization, it is necessary to determine the needs, or gaps, between the current state, future state as well as the desired state. We create a safe space for confidential coaching, where individuals feel comfortable being open and honest when offering their insight regarding the following:
- Definition of the Current State.
- What are the Current Challenges (Personal and Professional).
- Share Purpose, Values, Goals (Personal and Professional).
- State the Successful Outcomes.
2. Assess & Plan: Utilize Assessments and Surveys
Appropriate assessments provide a foundation for deeper understanding. Using what we learn, we develop an action plan and the best approach to attain goals and objectives.
Assessments give people an opportunity to explore their personality style, team dynamics, and leadership competencies in deep-dive, one-on-one sessions with their coaches.
- Assess: A variety of validated assessments can be used to provide deeper insight into work behaviors, stressors, team challenges, and/or leadership competencies. The information they provide will reveal individual areas of focus.
- Plan: Identify opportunities for improvement. A coach works with you to help you articulate where you want to focus, define your professional path, and develop a vision of what you can accomplish.
- Participants also complete visioning exercises to help formulate a clear vision for their future development.
3. Connect: Link your Learning to your Plan
This step focuses on connecting your learning with your personal plan, writing down goals to monitor and track behavior; first with the help of your coach, then with your leader and team, During this phase you will:
- Set a time to meet with a team member to share learning.
- Find an accountability partner (may be be provided in the onboarding process).
- Track behaviors and goals with the coach and celebrate successes.
- Refine goals and course; correct between coaching sessions.
4. Evolve: Retain and Redefine New Skills
We celebrate the success, positive impact, and results attained over the process. As a cornerstone of continued professional and team development, embracing this approach of ongoing learning fosters a growth mindset and continuous effort.
- Participants have an additional opportunity to refine goals and their personal plans.
- Additional sessions allow for a more in-depth evaluation of progress toward goals and new areas of focus.
- Successes are celebrated and next steps for future development are identified.