Whether you are a new or seasoned team there is always a need to connect, align and build:
Looking for the perfect team “get away” with purpose? L2L brings their popular customized workshops to a beautiful offsite retreat adventure!
Team retreats can be a powerful tool for your bottom line and also a place to connect and commit to long-term goals and objectives.
L2L Team Building and Leadership Development offsites are one-of a kind. The offsite retreat are specifically designed for executive teams of up to 10. The retreat site is in the picturesque Big Bear Mountain right near the slopes of Bear Mountain.
Let us do the heavy lifting.
Retreats can be complex and take time to plan, especially when done right. L2L can handle logistics so you can focus on more important business.
We know the area and are here to plan, prepare and provide you with an amazing and unique Team Building experience.
L2L’s offsite leadership and team development retreats provide:
- Open, relaxed environment for teams to come together
- Escape from the routine
- Out of the office time with no distractions
- A new adventure, perfect for team innovation and goal setting
- Certified coaches to mediate and facilitate deep dive discussion
The Objectives: Linking leaders to their long term development goals in order to bring positive change and increase productivity within the organization.
The most common workshops include:
- Identifying and overcoming the challenges of communication
- Developing a strong EQ – Self Awareness and Leadership
- Creating Psychological Safety & Trust
- Addressing Conflict & Dismantling Assusmptions
- Giving Feedback & Insuring Accountability
We are so excited to share our love of the outdoors and working with teams in a place where you can escape the everyday.
With a fun, safe, and challenging approach to a team bonding experience you will have a chance to dig in and dig deep in this awesome new adventure.
We look forward to having you join us in beautiful Big Bear.
- Helene & Lynne
The “House” Details:
- Large home, located on Big Bear Mountain, near Snow Summit
- Designed for teams of up to 10 for up to 3 days
- Includes full day and half day program(s)
- Meals can be provided and included in the price
- Accommodation can be found at nearby hotels or vacation rentals
- Outdoor Adventures (Ropes courses, biking, hiking or winter sports) TBD